Imagine your special day:
"barefoot on a powder white sand beach, jade-green palm trees in the background – beyond them a blue sky, spotted with feathery, white clouds – and a Caribbean-colour sea with gentle waves lapping the shore."
This dream can be yours with a Destination Wedding.
Benefits of a Destination wedding:
- Usually far less expensive than a traditional at-home wedding ($1500 - $4000 on average, not including travel).
- Provides a memorable, exotic destination for one of the most important times of your life.
- Built-in honeymoon after the wedding – can be extended to a two week stay – at a different resort.
- Offers your in-laws a real opportunity to get to know each other over a 7-day extended holiday instead of the typical 1 day wedding/reception, then-go-home experience of an at-home wedding.
- Only those people who are special to you tend to come along.
- Wedding coordination is left in the hands of your destination wedding travel specialist at AlmonTravel and the wedding coordinator at the resort – this can reduce your stress.
- Experience the local culture and history.
Experience: Client Testimonials
Our extensive Caribbean travels have afforded us at AlmonTravel an opportunity to visit many resorts for first-hand experience that we can pass on to you.
With over 105 destination weddings worked on and completed in the past four years, in a variety of Caribbean locations, we bring experience to the table! And we are there for you in times that you most need us.
You want someone with experience to help you organize this most important occasion of your life!
Although we have organized weddings at many resorts in the Caribbean, two resort chains that we highly recommend for their quality and service as well as their commitment to the “save earth program” are Karisma Resorts in Riviera Maya, Mexico and Negril Jamaica and Sandals / Beaches resorts in the Caribbean as well as Couples resorts in Jamaica.
Remember: using a travel agent usually does not usually cost any more than booking by yourself on the Internet but you have assistance to make an accurate booking and someone to look after you during the booking process, during the trip itself and after the trip if you have experienced any problems.
For assistance in organizing details for your group’s wedding trip call
Danny at AlmonTravel 902.431.4932 1.855.902.4937 or send us your wish list.
Got a group?
1) The group leader who organizes and pulls together the group (usually 10 or more adults) may be eligible for promotions/discounts – check with your agent.
2) All guests will be booked under the same number and should be located close together based on room category and availability.
3) Any changes to one booking by the supplier will be automatically reflected in all bookings.
4) The price per person can be lower than what is shown on the internet for individual bookings.