Like Home or Car Insurance, Travel Insurance provides relief of mind knowing that you and your travel investment are insured for covered reasons.
- How would your extended family pay to have your bills or return home taken care of if you are not insured?
- A 1-800 (or call collect) number is available world-wide to a claims adjustor for emergency service.
- A plan for every need…
- All-Inclusive plan usually provide the best coverage at the best price, combining a variety of coverages into one package.
- Medical coverage (included in All Inclusive - AI) offers protection from unexpected emergency medical situations that arise during travel.
- Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation coverage (included in AI) offers protection before and during travel, offering reimbursement for non-refundable costs when a trip must adjusted due to weather or schedule changes or cancelled for covered reasons. If there is a need to return home before the trip is completed, payment or reimbursement is made per policy terms.
- Baggage Loss and Delay coverage (included in AI) offers protection to purchase replacement clothing items up to policy limits if the traveler’s bags go astray.
- Flight/Accident Insurance… it does happen… (included in AI)
- Rental Car Insurance – be prepared when renting a car virtually anywhere in the world. You do not want to be spending valuable vacation time sorting out insurance claims.
- Travel Supplier default (Bankruptcy) purchase your travel Insurance at time of booking so that you also have coverage if the supplier (Air Canada Vacations, Sunwing, Sunquest, etc.) goes bankrupt.
If you are considering trip cancellation insurance, that ought to be purchased as soon as possible so that your coverage (and ability to BE covered) can start right away.
Call Danny at 902 431 4932 or 1 855 902 4937 for a quote.
*Be sure to read policy to understand the benefits and limitations.
| Call 855 902 4937
for a quote in Nova Scotia
or book direct here.