Imagine your special day …
on a powder white sand beach …
jade-green palm trees swaying in the breeze … beyond them a blue sky,
spotted with feathery, white clouds …
and a blue-green sea with gentle waves lapping the shore.
This dream can be yours with a destination wedding!
Why consider a destination wedding?
- Provides a memorable, exotic destination for one of the most important times of your life.
- You have a romantic wedding and an unforgettable honeymoon at a glorious destination which can be extended into a longer stay, perhaps at a different resort.
- The planning is left in the hands of experienced professionals; destination wedding travel specialists at AlmonTravel and the wedding coordinator at the resort, in close consultation with you, giving you time to focus on the romantic moments of the day.
- You have a choice of an on-the-beach ceremony or perhaps a gazebo, a lush tropical garden or a chapel for your wedding (perhaps even a chapel over the water at limited locations).
- You may choose among wedding ceremonies that are legal, symbolic or religious — whatever suits you best.
- Your closest friends and family will get to attend your beautiful, exotic wedding while enjoying a fabulous vacation together.
- You and your special guests will spend the better part of the week at your resort making new friends and catching up with old friends and family who come from all over.
- A destination wedding can be a fraction of the cost of a wedding back home.
Thank you so much for the beautiful card, we really appreciate your thoughtfulness! The rebate from the supplier will certainly go to good use and help us pay for the wedding package and other expenses we incurred on our trip.Elky and Kory
The trip and wedding were amazing and so stress free. Our friends and family had a great trip and some are already planning to return. Maria the wedding coordinator with majestic elegance was wonderful and made sure we had everything we asked for. I would recommend this resort to anyone looking to get married.
We also want to thank both of you for all of your hard work in putting up with my many questions. You also made our travel arrangements and those of our friends and family a breeze, especially for the first time travelers in the group. I will definitely recommend both of you to anyone planning future weddings or trips down south.
Again, we want to thank both of you for all your help and advice while planning our trip and wedding
Book your destination wedding with someone you can trust
Our extensive Caribbean travels have afforded us at AlmonTravel an opportunity to visit many resorts for first-hand experience that we can pass on to you.
With over 130 destination weddings completed across Canada in a variety of Caribbean locations, we bring experience to the table! And we are there for you in times that you most need us.
You want someone with experience to help you organize this most important occasion of your life! From advising on a suitable resort (based on consultation with you), to obtaining the best prices — and special bridal wedding perks — available for you and your guests, to securing a wedding date, time and location at the chosen resort and then closely liaising with the resort wedding coordinator, we help you virtually every step of the way to ensure your wedding day is perfect!
We both can’t believe the time is finally here. We just wanted to take a minute (in between the packing) to say THANK YOU. (In case you didn’t get that… that’s a BIG Thank you). You’ve been a huge part to our wedding planning and are an AWESOME Travel Agent. We have talked you up to many, many people. We really do appreciate all the time you took with us at the beginning of this planning process and for the last 12 months.We are happy that B and A have gotten in touch with you. As soon as I heard that they were interested in having a wedding destination of their own, I was excited to tell them about our experience with the great work you did for us. I know that you will give them the knowledge and support that they will need to make their wedding plans as “stress-free” as possible! …Thank you for all your help planning our wedding (Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya) and honeymoon (El Dorado Royale). We, and our guests, had a fabulous time!Jen and Charlie – Calgary
Begin your memories of happiness and love … under the sun and beside the sea …
To start organizing the details for your group’s wedding trip, book a call by clicking the button below
or send your wish list to [email protected].
How group booking works
- The wedding couple is eligible for special perks which may include complimentary room packages based on numbers of packages booked and paid for, special flight seating for themselves and possible reduced-cost reserved seating for guests, possible free excursions and free or reduced cost for special amenities at the resort as well as other perks. **Conditions apply according to resort and tour operator.
- All guests will be booked under the same number and should be located close together based on room category and availability.
- Any changes to one booking by the supplier will be automatically reflected in all bookings.
- The price per person can be lower than what is shown on the internet for individual bookings.
- Possible reduced deposit and later final payment date.
- Possible price adjustment if price becomes lower.
(5 and 6 subject to terms by each tour operator)
Remember … using a travel agent usually does not cost any more than booking by yourself on the Internet but you get the assistance you need to make an accurate booking and look after you during the booking process, during the trip, and after the trip if you have experienced any problems.